Bonnie Biafore – QuickBooks Advanced Bookkeeping Techniques
Master tricky income, expense, and banking transactions in QuickBooks with these tips and techniques from Bonnie Biafore. First, learn best practices for categorizing and analyzing data, so you can get a better financial picture of the business.
Then discover how to work with customer deposits, prepayments, and credits and refunds. You’ll also learn how to correct misapplied payments and explore the opposite side of the “coin”: special expenses such as vendor deposits and refunds. Find out how to track special income such as consignments and trades. Bonnie also shows viewers how to handle bounced checks—to and from customers and vendors—as well as troubleshoot bank reconciliations and uncleared transactions.
- Examining profit and overhead
- Categorizing customers, jobs, and vendors
- Recording customer prepayments, credits, and refunds
- Selling consignment goods
- Handling vendor deposits, credits, and refunds
- Converting checks into bill payments
- Handling bounced checks
- Troubleshooting bank reconciliations
- Mastering QuickBooks Components
- Recording Customer Prepayments
- Recording Customer Credits and Refunds
- Handling Special Income Transactions
- Working with Expenses
- Handling Bounced Checks
- Troubleshooting Bank Reconciliations
Bonnie Biafore is a certified project management professional (PMP), trainer, and best-selling author.
Bonnie has 25+ years of experience in project management and training, and more than 25 best-selling books, including Practical Project Management with Microsoft Project 2016, Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual, Successful Project Management—an award winner at the 2012 STC International competition—QuickBooks: The Missing Manual, and Your Project Management Coach. Her novel, Fresh Squeezed, is available on Amazon and other book retailers.
She has authored dozens of courses for LinkedIn Learning. She also provides project management and Microsoft Project consulting services. When not attached to her computer, she hikes in the mountains, takes aerial dance classes and improv comedy classes, plays the banjo, and cooks gourmet food.
Readmore about: Bonnie BiaforeShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1