Anti-Money Laundering (AML), AML policies, AML KYC & AML Compliance
What you’ll learn in Anti-Money Laundering Concepts
- What is Money Laundering?
- Process & Impact of Money Laundering
- Terrorist Financing
- Money Laundering versus Terrorist Financing
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policies
- AML KYC Procedures and Customer Due Diligence
- AML Economic Sanctions
- What are Politically Exposed Persons?
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Anti-Money Laundering Concepts Description
Welcome to the course on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), where you will learn about the key issues faced by financial institutions today: Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. This course will educate you on Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing laws, Know Your Customer, Customer Due Diligence, Economic Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons. This is a comprehensive course that captures all relevant concepts required for training employees of an organization.
We will start the course by understanding the term Money Laundering and will then cover the process & impact of the same. Post which, we will learn about terrorist financing and then cover the differences and similarities between money laundering & terrorist financing. In the next lectures, we will cover the Anti-Money Laundering policies along with KYC procedures, Economic Sanctions & Politically exposed persons.
There are no prerequisites for this course and can be completed in just 1-2 hrs (including situation based practice scenarios & exercises).
Who this course is for
- Working professionals who are looking to understand the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies
Read more about: Anti-Money LaunderingShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1