Anna Gubis – Things To Do Before You Open Your Etsy Shop
If you love your creative hobby and it has crossed your mind that you could actually sell your creations, now is the time to open your first online shop! There is a ton of confusing and contradictory information out there in the internet space and you might feel a bit overwhelmed about where to start. You love to make but you are not a business person. I’m here to help you.
I have a successful Etsy shop that you can check out. I’ve also worked in marketing and as a business consultant for over 20 years. On top of that, I feel passionate about helping creative people to put their talent out there and earn money with it. In these difficult times it is more important than ever.
In this course:
- You will learn what to think about before rushing out to the e-commerce space
- You will define how to sell efficiently by defining exactly who your audience is
- You will understand your finances and will be able to set correct prices and make your shop profitable
- You will get a lot of practical advice about taking photos, creating a helpful work environment and tips about how to get found by your buyers
- You will see me open an Etsy shop step-by-step, as I’m sharing my screen with you
- You can ask me questions along the way
Take this course today to be up for a great start with your Etsy shop!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to on-line selling
- Those who have had a poorly performing Etsy shop in the past and would like to start again
- Creative people who need some help with the business side of an Etsy shop
Readmore about: Anna Gubis, Anna Gubis – Things To Do Before You Open Your Etsy Shop
Proof Things To Do Before You Open Your Etsy Shop:Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1