Angelo Baldissone – Filipino Kyusho jitsu Vol 1-3
Advanced Hubad Drills Master Angelo Baldissone 7th Dan, Chief instructor for Abaniko Tres Puntas uk has been involved in the fighting arts for over 39 years and teaches seminars all over the world, Author of over 30 internationally acclaimed Dvd’s and graded to master rank under 4 grandmasters, he now has blended kyusho jitsu (pressure points fighting) , karate, and aikido elements with the flow and weapons of the Filipino arts.
For the first time ever he shares his dynamic art on Dvd.
On this dvd you will learn, how to strike the pressure points in flowing motions, sensitivity drills, folding techniques, your opponents weak structure points, heavy hand moves ,Flowing into locks, kicks, and punches, mixing the drills, Zig Zaging with this dvd you will be able to learn these things it is designed to teach you and not just give you a demonstration.
Filipino Knife Master Angelo who teaches martial artists all over the world brings you Filipino Knife dvd, this dvd is packed with information that will improve your knifework, over an hour and a quarter long, it includes:
V STEPPING, ANGLES OF ATTACK, CUT AND PASSING DRILLS,KNIFE CHECKING, KNIFE DISARMS, KNIFE AGAINST KNIFE, HUBUD CUTTING DRILLS, KNIFE LOCKING AND MUCH MOREFilipino StickCorrect angles and stances, Power generation, disarms, stick locking, Three count, disarming and stick locking from three count, fighting with protective clothing, this is a very detailed dvd that is clearly explained that will enhance your stick skills, the clear easy to understand format and camera angles ensure you get the best instruction from the comfort of your home and still gives you the personal touch Master Angelo is renowned for.
What is Filipino Kyusho Jitsu?
This is a special martial arts program devised by master Angelo Baldissone. It is a very good and unique martial art, the moves of Filipino Kyusho Jitsu have a combination of sects such as: Arnis, Kyusho jitsu, Shotokan Karate, Aikido, Italian Knife combat and some other fighting techniques. Master Angelo Baldissone himself developed on the basis of his teaching experience over the past 40 years.
In order to help learners from many countries around the world to study Filipino Kyusho Jitsu, martial arts master Angelo Baldissone transferred all the necessary techniques on the following 3 DVDs:
01 – Advanced Hubub Flow Drills
- This is a DVD with very special martial arts, it’s like Wing Chun in terms of awakening but other in the public part. It helps with hand training and standardization of attacks, this section also has many techniques for locking and breaking the opponent’s arms like Aikido.
02 – Filipino Knife
- This DVD will teach you counter-knife techniques and counter-knife techniques. The standard martial arts of this publication were developed on the basis of the Filipino Army’s combat knife system.
- The main purpose is to help the learner master the use of knives for combat and protection when needed.
03 – Filipino Stick
- Filipino’s cane does not require much introduction, because it is quite popular and many people know it. In the program Filipino Kyusho Jitsu also dedicated a DVD to guide you how to use the short cone (a short stick about 40-50 cm).
- These sticks are mainly based on Arnis of the Philippines. The main contents are: Stick dancing, stick attack, defending with a stick and stripping the opponent’s cane.
About the martial arts master Angelo Baldissone:
- Angelo Baldissone is a martial artist with more than 40 years of experience in martial arts teaching. Right from the age of 8 he began to study and study boxing and Judo.
- He has a strong Shotokan Karate background at the age of 36. Angelo Baldissone is fluent in many different martial arts around the world such as: Kyushojitsu, Aikido, Italian knife, Jujitsu, Kung fu, Thai Boxing, …
Until now, he achieved:
- The Black Belt of Unequality in the Philippines Kyusho.
- The Sixth degree belt in Kyusho jitsu subject.
- The Five Divergence in Shotokan Karate.
- The Black Belt of First Class in Aikido.
- Huyen belt of First degree in Italian Kombat.