Alun Hill – Learn How To Create A Profitable Blog
Here’s What’s Included in Learn How To Create A Profitable Blog:
How Would You Like to Learn How to Create a Profitable Authority Blog in Any Niche That Converts? ing Today!
- It’s a fact that one of the many ways to communicate with your audience is via a blog.
- There are millions and millions of blogs out there.
- The reality is that many of the blogs out there failed to ever become an authority in their niche, and we don’t want that to happen to you.
- Creating a blog surrounding a topic that is in high demand and becoming an authority can have great benefits.
- Not only are you able to share with the world solutions to their problems, but you are also able to monetize it.
However, with that said, many people make the mistake of focusing on the monetization of the blog first rather than building it up in creating authority first.
- But how do you go about creating authority?
- Obviously, authority has nothing to do with wielding a hammer; it’s the ability to gain trust by providing immense value. Would you like to learn how to do that?
- Would you like to learn to create a profitable blog that provides a continuous profit stream?
- And more importantly, would you like to learn how to ensure that you have unlimited amounts of in-demand topics to talk about?
Here’s a breakdown of this 9 part video series in more detail:
Video #1 – Introduction & Getting ed
In this video, we will give you a quick overview of the video course itself so you know exactly what to expect. This course is not about how to set up your WordPress blog or anything like that, because the biggest failure occurs because most people do not plan. Therefore, we are going to make sure that you are setting yourself up for success, not failure.
Video #2 – Find A Profitable Niche
This is one of the most important steps of this whole process, because if you pick the wrong niche then you will fail. But how do you know if you are going to fail or succeed? Fortunately, we have several tests in this video course that will allow you to go through a step-by-step process to detect your chances of success. Of course it’s easy to simply say go ahead and pick any niche, but that is not going to work, and we’ll talk more about it in this video.
Video #3 – Longevity Test
In this short test, we will be able to detect whether this blog will be able to operate for the long term.
Video #4 – Authority Test
How do you know that you are an authority in your niche? How do you know you can gain the trust of your audience in your niche? Well, in this video you will be given a test that will give you a clear-cut view of whether you can be the authority or not and withstand the test of time.
Video #5 – Competition Test
When it comes to having competition inside of your niche, that is always a good sign. But having too much competition is never good. Either way, having competition means that there is a buying market and a large enough market that you will be able to get a piece of the pie within. Now, the key is to become an authority within a subset of that niche. We are going to show you how to do the proper research to find this, find who your competitors are and what they are doing to succeed, and more importantly what they are not doing, so you could come in and fill that gap
Video #6 – Product Test
One way to detect whether you will be able to monetize the niche that you are going into is by looking to see if there are enough products to sell. As such, in this video we are going to show you how to go about finding products that you can sell on your blog.
Video #7 – Topic Generation
In this video, you are going to learn how to find topics for your blog, because in the end you will need to have a large list of them before you get ed or have an idea of what you want to talk about.
How do you know if these topics are something that your audience will really go crazy over, or will bore them and put them to sleep?
This video shows you how.
Video #8 – Blog Post Creation
- As you have created a list of topics, it’s now time to get a better idea of how to create your blog posts.
- Should your blogs be long?
- Should they be filled with videos?
- And how can you go about creating blog posts at super-fast speed?
- More on that in this video.
Video #9 – Blogging Platforms
- Finally, now that you have a plan in place, it’s time to look at blogging platforms.
- I discuss the benefits and the disadvantages of each platform that I recommend using.
- Lecture 1 – Introduction (3:57)
- Lecture 2 – The Niche Revealed (4:15)
- Lecture 3 – The Longevity Revealed (3:09)
- Lecture 4 – The Authority Revealed (2:40)
- Lecture 5 – The Competition Revealed (6:07)
- Lecture 6 – The Product Revealed (7:04)
- Lecture 7 – The Topic Generation (6:58)
- Lecture 8 – The Blog Post Revealed (10:38)
- Lecture 9 – The Platforms Revealed (12:03)
Audio Files – Listen Online Or Download
- Audio 1
- Audio 2
- Audio 3
- Audio 4
- Audio 5
- Audio 6
- Audio 7
- Audio 8
- Audio 9
Proof Learn How To Create A Profitable Blog:Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1