ADworld Experience – 2017 Advanced Seminars and PPC & CRO Cases
All videos in English language recorded during ADworld Experience 2017 on April 13 & 14. Here is the full list:
- Ted Kozlowski (one of the first 10 AdWords beta testers in the world) >Measuring the Effectiveness of Remarketing for eCommerce using the AdRoll Platform, Send Roll & Ping Roll;
- Markéta Kabátová (one of the most brilliant PPC specialists in Czech Republic) > Optimization of international campaigns – how to manage the quality across the languages and find opportunities.
- Ecommerce e marketplaces (Amazon)
- Tara Johnson (CPC Strategy) >Amazon Advertising: Sponsored Products & Refined Product Targeting To Increase Your Conversion Rate.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- John Ekman (creator of the largest CRO event in the world) > Psychology + Data + Experiments = One Killer Combo;
- Karl Gilis (3rd most influential CRO expert in the world according to PPCHero ranking 2016) > How to transform a clicker in a customer;
- David Walker (Segmatic) > Testing strategies for paid search.
- Samantha Noble (UK Search Personality of 2016) > PPC power tools and how you can use them;
- Jeff Sauer (Jeffalytics) > Analytics tools & strategies in measurement and planning for paid media campaigns;
- Wijnand Meijer (iProspect) > A new way to search and select your best tools for PPC & CRO.
Real PPC & CRO case histories:
- Search term-based strategies for Google Shopping (David Walker);
- A guide to Doubleclick survival & optimization (Kristina Baus);
- AdWords for lazy guys (Till Mueller);
- Writing your Ads using reviews (Markéta Kabátová);
- Using paid media to fuel a product launch (Jeff Sauer);
- Getting started with voice search (Purna Virji);
- Landing Pages & First Dates (Karl Gilis);
- Measuring the brand lift of targeted You Tube campaigns (Ted Kozlowski);
- Smart attribution is possible, if you know how to do it (Russell McAthy);
- A/B-testing: Better results faster (John Ekman);
- 2 real Amazon Sponsored Products cases (Tara Johnson).
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.