This 12-Week Certification Course and Ultimate collection of outbound training materials and guides is for anyone who wants to assess themselves or learn the specific steps of what a world-class prospector should do each day: how to send emails, make phone calls, keep your accounts organized, and be successful at outbound prospecting. Call for remote coaching support & in-person onsite training.
Why Certify Yourself Or Your Team?
- What Important Technique Are You Missing?
- Assess Strengths and Areas of Improvement.
- Increase Training Consistency.
- Understand Account-Based Prospecting & Differences From List-Based Prospecting.
- Learn Or Refresh Key Approaches: Referral emails. Personalized Emails. Email Response Handling. Mapping Calls. Voicemail Techniques.
- Overlooked Essentials: Account Mapping. Staying Organized. CRM/SFA Practices. Key Metrics. Time Management. How To Make Part-Time Prospecting Work. Day In A Life
- Meet Other Predictable Revenue Customers & Practitioners.
- Nail your Niche
- Ideal Outbound Customer Profile
- Improve email & phone response rates
- Initial qualified opportunities in 60 days
- Steady creation of qualified opportunities 6 months
- Recurring revenue in 6-12 months
- Engage – Know who & how to reach key people, who can drive bigger deals..
- Intrigue – Non-threatening conversations that stimulate interest, curiosity & next steps
- Convert – Move the prospects through a repeatable process to predictably build your funnel + Scale – Build a process & team that breaks your lead generation and talent bottlenecks
Part 1 Key Topics:
- Nail A Niche & ICP
- Introduction: “Deep Dive 25”
- Primary Skill Building: Email Prospecting Process and Guide
- “Day In A Life” & Time Management
Topic Examples: Email Prospecting:
- Client Guide: Predictable Revenue Email Templates
- Writing & Customizing Email Templates
- Response Handling – Email Organization & Sales Systems
- Simplifying Messaging To Intrigue Prospects & Differentiate
- Establish Realistic Email Benchmarks & Metrics
Part 2 Key Topics
- Primary Skill: Phone techniques (ie Mapping & AWF calls)
- Secondary skill: Social Media & Personalized Emails
- Converting Emails To Phone Calls
- “Popular Point Of Pain” Positioning
- Dashboards, Tools, Apps Tuned
Part 3 Key Topics
- Primary Skill: “Deep Dive 25” + “Selling The Dream”
- Passing The Baton (Prospector -> AE Handoff)
- Outbound Pipeline Conversion Rates
- Quality Control
- Follow Up Processes
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.