808 On-Demand The Brain & Its Environment
Course Objectives –
- General clinical neuroanatomy of the brain and its supportive tissue including the vasculature and ventricular systems.
- Clinical syndromes involving pathology of the ventricular and vascular systems of the brain.
- Relationship of brain development, maturation and aging to joint mechanoreceptor and muscle spindle activation.
- Clinical presentation of lesion of the supportive structures of the brain and their diagnostic criteria.
- Seizure disorders and their relationship to cortical hemisphericity
- Clinical procedures for the use of visual hemifield stimulation in the treatment of cortical hemisphericity and other neurological disorders.
Faculty – Dr. Adam Klotzek
Continuing Education – 15 hours
There are no reviews yet.