- Immediately spot and correct your potential for burnout
- Time efficient no-nonsense methods for handling stress
- Fuse cutting-edge technology with ancient healing principles into your life and practice
- Redefine and revitalize your role as a practitioner for a rich, joyful and long-lasting career
In a field that is filled with unremitting stress, where can you go to restore your sense of self and purpose? Only a guide who is familiar with the territory can lead you to a place of understanding and safety. Join Susan Pomeranz, who, after over 20 years of a flourishing private practice in Los Angeles, began experiencing the devastating and far reaching effects of burnout. Attend this seminar and learn from someone who has experienced first-hand the effects of such stress which led to burnout and almost ended a passionate calling.
This lively and engaging seminar defines and explores the nature of stress and its origins, aspects and manifestations. You are led to examine how stress has affected your performance and immediately spot and correct your potential for burnout by realistically assessing what it means to be a modern-day healer.
Throughout this entertaining and fast-paced seminar, you will have an opportunity to experience the powerful merging of ancient healing traditions with the new findings in body-mind research and the emerging field of Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI). You will be given a chance to stop and assess where you are, where you are headed and the opportunity to re-choose where you want to optimally be. This is an opportunity to make an intentional, non-negotiable commitment to yourself, your family, and your clients. Leave this seminar with a fully renewed sense of passion and purpose. Redefine and revitalize your role as a practitioner for a rich, joyful and long-lasting career!
- Identify the reasons, signs and indications of stress and burnout.
- Recognize the vital and critical connection that the mind plays in contributing to the health or dysfunction of one’s state of being.
- Practice evidence-based disciplines such as mindfulness, Tai Chi, yoga and meditation that enhance mental and physical health and avert stress-related disorders.
- Interpret the latest research on how thoughts, nutrition, light, breath and music can change one’s physiology and the neurochemicals of the brain.
- Apply effective tools to combat stress and burnout.
- Examine your own practice and walk away with a more grounded and balanced approach to what it means to be an agent of healing.
Identify your potential for burnout
- Symptoms and signs of stress and burnout
- Stress vs burnout
- Exercise: Taking your temperature – The Stress Assessment Test
Evaluating the role of the healing practitioner
- Compassion and compassion fatigue
- Over-exposure to trauma
- Boundaries, loss and transference
- The therapeutic relationship
- Myths, expectations and preconceptions
- Legal and ethical issues
- The artistry of practice
- Exercise: Define/redefine your practice goals and ideal scene
The mind/body connection and its relationship to burnout
- The latest findings in Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI)
- Stress and immune function
- Case studies
- Exercise: Experience the effects of shifting one’s focus
8 Life-saving tools to prevent burnout
Evidence-based ancient practices and tools
- Principles of Tai Chi, yoga and meditation
- Chi energy and mindfulness
- Life and breath
- Exercise: Deepening states of relaxation through breath
Reprogram the mind
- How perception becomes reality
- Set the tone for your practice and your life
- Life-enhancing techniques to increase vitality and effectuality
- Connection between lack of nutrition and stress
- Improper nourishment as it relates to burnout, addiction, depression, ADD and anxiety disorders
- Essential foods for optimal functioning
The science of vibration
- Science of sound and its effects on the nervous system
- The psychological and physiological impact of rhythm, tones, chanting, classical and contemporary music
- Exercise: The transformative power of music
Bonus life-saving tools
- Effects of light
- Psychology of color
- Alchemy of water
- Expand one’s location in space
- Acupressure points to reduce stress and anxiety
- Restore purpose
- Create balance
- Experience vibrancy
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.