12 Minute Stage Crazy – Body of a Rock Star
Salepage : 12 Minute Stage Crazy – Body of a Rock Star
12-Minute Full Body Shred
3 Rounds – 12 Minute Stage Crazy
If needed, switch to one of the modifications to complete the interval, then move on to the next move.
Single Leg Split Squats (0:30 each leg) – 12 Minute Stage Crazy
- Position your right leg behind you on a box, bench, stair, couch or any elevated surface.
- Keep your core engaged and chest lifted as you squat and press up through your heel each time.
- Watch your knee alignment, it should be lined up with your front toe, and if your torso is upright you’ll be able to keep it just over or slightly behind your big toe. Be sure to do both legs.
- Mod: To make it easier to balance and master this move, you can reduce your range of motion by using a lower box or an elevated surface for your foot. You can also hold onto your workout buddy or a wall to help you keep balance. You can also do this with no box or elevation at all and do pulsing lunges in place.
Side Crunch Step Ups (0:30 each side) – 12 Minute Stage Crazy
- Stand with feet slightly wider than hip distance apart.
- Squat down, engaging your core as you shoot your booty back behind you as though you were going to sit on a chair – keeping the weight in your heels and chest up.
- Step up laterally on your right/left foot, pressing through the heel as you lift your opposite leg to bring your elbow to knee and crunch.
- Step down with control and repeat.
- Mod: If you don’t have a step or bench or are working on your balance and strength, just take out the step up and do side squat to side crunch without the elevation.
Triceps Dips (0:30) – 12 Minute Stage Crazy
- Come into reverse tabletop facing away from your box or raised surface, with your hands behind you on the box.
- Keep your chest open and your elbows parallel to each other as you lower down and press up.
- Keep your knees bent, and engage between your shoulders to help keep your chest open and not put too much pressure on your shoulders.
- Mod: Take a standing or kneeling position holding a water bottle or weight overhead. Lower and lift it toward your back, keeping your elbows in parallel to each other and your chest open. Don’t let your back arch.
Lunge Jumps or Forward Lunges (0:30) – 12 Minute Stage Crazy
- Position yourself in a forward lunge, with your knees lined up with your toes, chest up, core engaged.
- Jump into the air, landing in a forward lunge with the opposite leg leading. Land lightly, and use your arms to propel you.
- Mod: You can take the jump out if you would like a lower impact version, and do alternating forward lunges. Always feel free to hold onto the wall or a chair back to stabilize you in these single leg moves!
Push Ups – 12 Minute Stage Crazy
- Place your hands flat against the surface of your choosing and extend your legs out.
- Perform a push-up by lowering yourself to meet the surface and pushing back up – keep your core engaged the whole time and neck neutral.
- BONUS MOVE: If you’re working out with a partner add in a partner handclap/reach – makes it extra challenging and fun.
Readmore about : 12 Minute Stage Crazy – Body of a Rock Star, Body of a Rock Star, body like a rockstar lyrics , rockstar gym motivation mp3 download , rockstar motivation song
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.